Friday, April 20, 2007

For all you out there


“I Don’t Care What the Judge Said!” Marijuana user found Not Guilty



Here's the bottom line for this article:

Why should marijuana, of all things be made an illegal substance, when adults, in the United States, can purchase and drink Alcohol at the age of 21 and purchase and smoke cigarettes, infamous for taking millions of lives at the age of 18 (barely out of high school)?

This really doesn't make sense to me. I can personally go to the store, purchase a carton of cancer sticks and a few 40's of Mickey's, Old English, or Schlitz Malt Liquor, get trashed in the privacy of my own home, maybe even get away with driving back to the store for more, but i cant smoke a joint.

I'll tell you what - I'd rather smoke marijuana than a cigarette any day of the week. With that said, ive have prior engagements to attend to.

Enjoy this random video:

No comments: